Written by Administrator
Saturday, 21 June 2008
The Mattatuck Unitarian Universalist Society (MUUS) is a spiritual community that celebrates the individual and challenges your very concept of what a congregation can be.
- We honor each person's spiritual path and challenge each other to grow beyond preconceived notions of faith
- We are a boundless organization. Having members of different race, physical ability, and sexual orientation is what makes our congregation so special and unique
- We have an impressive religious education program that teaches our children respect of all faiths and nourishes their own spiritual paths
- We have multiple adult programs that nurture our faith
- We are involved in our community and are active in current events that are affecting us all
If you are looking for a place that celebrates individual faith and the value of spiritual community, MUUS may be just what you are looking for!
Sunday Services are held every Sunday at 10:30 AM. Religious Education for Children and Youth and nursery care are provided September-June. Click here for directions to our meetinghouse.
122 South Pomperaug Avenue
Last Updated ( Wednesday, 13 February 2013 )